Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HOLA SDN'ers!
Alright so here's the 411.....I work for the Undergrad/Pre-Vet & Diversity Programs office here at Mich. State (I'm a senior).
One of my 'duties'....for lack of a better word, is contributing to our Monthly Student Newsletter "Vetwords".
This month...in addition to an article I'm trying to do a fun little feature for the next few months. It's a little guessing game of sorts that lists TOTALLY RANDOM facts about various vet schools and people can guess or just look at the answers on another pg.
SO PLEASE if you've got a good Tid-Bit about your school......OR ANY Vet School.....POST IT!
I would very much appreciate it! And if it's used in the Newsletter I'll definitely get you a copy just for kicks.
Gracias, and Best Wishes to all those awaiting decisions this cycle, and Good Luck to all future applicants!
Now on to the RANDOM! 😀😀
Alright so here's the 411.....I work for the Undergrad/Pre-Vet & Diversity Programs office here at Mich. State (I'm a senior).
One of my 'duties'....for lack of a better word, is contributing to our Monthly Student Newsletter "Vetwords".
This month...in addition to an article I'm trying to do a fun little feature for the next few months. It's a little guessing game of sorts that lists TOTALLY RANDOM facts about various vet schools and people can guess or just look at the answers on another pg.
SO PLEASE if you've got a good Tid-Bit about your school......OR ANY Vet School.....POST IT!
I would very much appreciate it! And if it's used in the Newsletter I'll definitely get you a copy just for kicks.
Gracias, and Best Wishes to all those awaiting decisions this cycle, and Good Luck to all future applicants!
Now on to the RANDOM! 😀😀

