Please help with ECE order application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Saroian

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,

I was trying to apply a new report through ECE.org for the purpose obtaining a DENTPIN and applying for NBDE exam

what do I choose from the Purpose menu
do I choose (other ) and specify application for a DENTIN and NBDE exam?
or
I choose education and then have to choose one of the three choices *freshman * pregraduate * post graduate
I am confused please help
 
Hi, you have to choose education and further choose the option you wish to take nbde for. Example: for applying to DDS programs which is grad program , choose graduate-dentistry.
 
Last edited: