please help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkot

mkot
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone, this is my first time in sdn.
i scored 90 in nb1, thats was a 45 day effort and got 3.82 gpa. now i am preparing for nbde 2 and i have no other material except decks [ 2004 ] . i scored 287 in toefl. can someone please tell me what other material sh'd i use for scoring well in part 2 [ i intend to take part 2 in 1st wk of march]. also, what is considered a good score in part 2. and how good a chance do i stand of getting into a good dental school with my score and gpa and toefl. Please help me out , i am totally directionless.

Members don't see this ad.

wow!just a 45 days effort!cool!u r a brainiac!whydid'nt u study for 3 months.....maybe u could have got a 98......!seriously speaking.......i took more than 4 months to get a score of 90!
mkot said:
hello everyone, this is my first time in sdn.
i scored 90 in nb1, thats was a 45 day effort and got 3.82 gpa. now i am preparing for nbde 2 and i have no other material except decks [ 2004 ] . i scored 287 in toefl. can someone please tell me what other material sh'd i use for scoring well in part 2 [ i intend to take part 2 in 1st wk of march]. also, what is considered a good score in part 2. and how good a chance do i stand of getting into a good dental school with my score and gpa and toefl. Please help me out , i am totally directionless.

thanks a lot, but i came to usa on a visitor visa and still have to take nbde part 2. so i had to get oveer with nb1 asap. plz give me some info about nb 2

Members don't see this ad :)
hi mkot i passed part 1 already but i want to improved my scores what review materials did you used, i just want to know thanks in advance

rzon2chie said:
hi mkot i passed part 1 already but i want to improved my scores what review materials did you used, i just want to know thanks in advance

hi, i used 2004 part 1 decks, asda released papers an d thats it. studied for 45 days and got 90. concentrate on physio/biochem coz it blows the holy hell out of u. too mindboggling to even make a guess. but if u have time do go thru the kaplan review material
mkot

prady said:
wow!just a 45 days effort!cool!u r a brainiac!whydid'nt u study for 3 months.....maybe u could have got a 98......!seriously speaking.......i took more than 4 months to get a score of 90!

hi prady, thanks a lor. but i guess 90 will land me nowhere, thats what i feel!!
i could not study longer because i have to clear part 2 also.
and congrats to u too for a good score.
mkot

I am also trying to come to USA on visitor visa please help me in taht direction, how long you are planning to stay...
waht about conversion from visitor to student visa

mkot said:
thanks a lot, but i came to usa on a visitor visa and still have to take nbde part 2. so i had to get oveer with nb1 asap. plz give me some info about nb 2