please help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epinephrine2006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
need advice....i hav a score of 85 with a gpa of 3.5 ...is it good enough or do i improve on it...secondly wat schools can i apply to...is it too late to apply????? this is my ndb-1 score....please write to me asap....
bye

Members don't see this ad.

epinephrine2006 said:
hey guys,
need advice....i hav a score of 85 with a gpa of 3.5 ...is it good enough or do i improve on it...secondly wat schools can i apply to...is it too late to apply????? this is my ndb-1 score....please write to me asap....
bye

hi,
Dont worry u have a ok score, u can still apply to few schools like BOSTON , COLORADO ,MINNESOTA, NYU,NOVA.
I feel u should also prepare for a re-test coz its getting really competitive. But u can be fortunate enough to be selected with ur stats also as few schools see ur entire package. Incase not , u can retake ur test and apply with a better score. this is what i feel , others may differ.
BEST WISHES TO YOU

It all depends on your work experience and the admission package that you send to the schools. My wife had a NBDE part 1 score of 84, but she still managed to get into the top school. Bottomline, its not just score that matters.

Good luck with your admission.

hey!!!!
thanx guys...i guess it is best i go back where i started from...n re appear......neways ....thanx..... i really appreciate the help...all the best to u guys...!!!