please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coolio30

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a problem, and am looking for some advice. I submitted the AACOMAS a while back like June 20, and I have submitted secondaries to all my schools, but I just received a letter from LECOM which states that I am missing five credits of Organic Chem. I think the reason why is AACOMAS never included my spring grades, but I know that I sent the transcript after all the grades were in. I have to call AACOMAS tomorrow to see what the problem is, but do you know how long this will delay my apps. My pre-med committee letter was just sent so they should all receive it at the end of this week. Also, do they interview you as long as you will finish the required courses by the time you apply or matriculate. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

This response is a little late in coming, but in case you're still wondering...yes, schools still interview you as long as you finish the required courses by the time you matriculate. Any school that accepts you will require a final transcript prior to orientation...if by then, you fail to meet all the requirements, they may revoke your acceptance.
:)

Make sure you keep calling AACOMAS to verify that your transcripts were received. I remember calling them once and they told me that I was missing a transcript from one school, then I called two weeks later and they told me that I was missing a transcript from a different school (but they had the 1st one that was supposed to be missing).

You don't want to find out 2 months from now that you haven't received any interviews because AACOMAS is missing something. Take care of that right away and stay on top of them. Good luck!!