1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

please help

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Su4n2, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Su4n2

Su4n2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i am confused about codes and stuff we have to bring to the MCAT. also, does the picture have to be official like a passport or can i take any picture and cut out my face. thanx!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

The only codes you need to put on your admissions ticket are of the schools that arent AAMC schools....like D.O schools and a few other ones...you can look up the codes on the AAMC website. As for the picture....no it doesnt have to be an official passport picture. I took a 2x2 pic with a digital camera and printed it on good picture paper...You just cant have any photocopied pictures.

4. coolwaters

coolwaters Member
    7+ Year Member

Also, when I took my MCAT they passed around a sheet afterwards with school codes on it so that we could fill in this information on our post-MCAT questionarre (oh yes...don't think the bubble filling is over after the Bio section!). Anyways, might be safer, however to just note the codes before hand and bring them with you.