1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Please help :(

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by justin1234, Jun 5, 2008.

1. justin1234

2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Hi guys, i took the may 27th mcat, however, seemed hard and ended up voiding it and now registered for aug 22nd exam. Now it's put me in a really bad situation. I've used up the "good" material and dont know what material to use. The material i've used includes all AMMC exams, EK 101, and all gold standard exams (10 cbts). I cant practice kaplan and princeton material because they do not allow practice exams without regiserting the course. Please any suggestion on what material to use would be much appriciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. WinterLights

Pre-Medical
    I would do content review up until a few weeks before. Then I would take the AAMC's again in random order. I think that you will still find them difficult unless you thoroughly went over each one. If this was the case, I dont think you would have voided. You should still be able to use them again.

4. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    What were your practice scores? If they were where you wanted them, you should never void unless something drastic happens during the test. For instance, if you get really ill.

5. justin1234

2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I was getting 28-34, much more frequently in 30s. I only got 28 once and was getting 31-34. The problem in the test that i took (May 27th) were the calculations, the number seemed harder (atleast for me) even to make an estimate or i was just nervous. :(