PLease I need advice

Started by Prodigy71
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If the school's admissions contact is recommending you delay your application,she's hinting that you need to boost your competitiveness somehow before reapplying. Does this school have a requirement of an undergraduate degree?
 
If the school's admissions contact is recommending you delay your application,she's hinting that you need to boost your competitiveness somehow before reapplying. Does this school have a requirement of an undergraduate degree?

School doesn't require degree but I just know my GPa will be lowered lol :/does a dgree help that much?
 
ok i'll be honest on this. You need to increase your GPA at least by 0.2 or 0.3. I'm very surprised that you even got an interview.
I did bad in English part too but not as low as 5. make sure not to apply any school looking at each PCAT section.