You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Please, I need help w/ Rural Health Scholarship Application
Started by buddyluv
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Then you shouldn't be applyingbuddyluv said:I am supposed to write an essay regarding HCare problems in rural areas for my above named scholarship appl. Fact is I know nada about what problems that exist in the rural areas. Can anyone help.
I appreciate you all
...so...uh...what's this scholarship...?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WVUPharm2007 said:...so...uh...what's this scholarship...?
To study Rural Health Care -Pharmacy and work in the Rural setting after graduation. The write up with the application says that many people leave the rural for the urban areas partly because of health care issues. Thus they wouldl like to improve the healthcare system so they can retain their folks.
So what address do I send my application to? I could write a novel on rural health.
buddyluv said:I am supposed to write an essay regarding HCare problems in rural areas for my above named scholarship appl. Fact is I know nada about what problems that exist in the rural areas. Can anyone help.
I appreciate you all
God help you if you are lying that you are interested in rural area just to get the scholarship....How come you don't know nothing about a topic you are about to say motivate you to go to pharmacy school...on paper...
that a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People in rural area do need help..serious help from people that are interested in really going there..not from some #******# that is just looking for a way to get easy money....hope that once you get the money after your lies...you will be happy for the rest of your life knowing that you have taken away something that somebody really honest could have used for the intended purpose...help underserved population... 😡
there are some people out there that need help.....the idea of people taking advantage of it make me seek..
and how stupid to come here ask us to help you lie!!!!!!!!!! 😡
GabonpharmD said:God help you if you are lying that you are interested in rural area just to get the scholarship....How come you don't know nothing about a topic you are about to say motivate you to go to pharmacy school...on paper...
that a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People in rural area do need help..serious help from people that are interested in really going there..not from some #******# that is just looking for a way to get easy money....hope that once you get the money after your lies...you will be happy for the rest of your life knowing that you have taken away something that somebody really honest could have used for the intended purpose...help underserved population... 😡
there are some people out there that need help.....the idea of people taking advantage of it make me seek..
and how stupid to come here ask us to help you lie!!!!!!!!!! 😡
Did you say easy money!? I bet I could come up with a decent story...
Based on previous posts that he's attending Texas Tech, I'm pretty sure that he's talking about this scholarship:
https://www.ttuhsc.edu/ruralhealth/stipend/application/
I'm going to have to agree with everybody else, though - why apply for this scholarship if you don't have any clue what rural medicine is about?
https://www.ttuhsc.edu/ruralhealth/stipend/application/
I'm going to have to agree with everybody else, though - why apply for this scholarship if you don't have any clue what rural medicine is about?
GabonpharmD said:God help you if you are lying that you are interested in rural area just to get the scholarship....How come you don't know nothing about a topic you are about to say motivate you to go to pharmacy school...on paper...
that a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People in rural area do need help..serious help from people that are interested in really going there..not from some #******# that is just looking for a way to get easy money....hope that once you get the money after your lies...you will be happy for the rest of your life knowing that you have taken away something that somebody really honest could have used for the intended purpose...help underserved population... 😡
there are some people out there that need help.....the idea of people taking advantage of it make me seek..
and how stupid to come here ask us to help you lie!!!!!!!!!! 😡
I think he will be obligated to work in a rural area after he graduates or we he will have to pay back what they gave him.
GabonpharmD said:God help you if you are lying that you are interested in rural area just to get the scholarship....How come you don't know nothing about a topic you are about to say motivate you to go to pharmacy school...on paper...
that a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People in rural area do need help..serious help from people that are interested in really going there..not from some #******# that is just looking for a way to get easy money....hope that once you get the money after your lies...you will be happy for the rest of your life knowing that you have taken away something that somebody really honest could have used for the intended purpose...help underserved population... 😡
there are some people out there that need help.....the idea of people taking advantage of it make me seek..
and how stupid to come here ask us to help you lie!!!!!!!!!! 😡
I am not telling a lie. What makes you think that I am not truly interested in Rural Healthcare Pharmacy? The fact that I don't know much about it right now does not mean I'm not being truthful about going into it. What did you know about PharmD before you moved from GABON- W/AFRICA and started the program huh? We learn to sieze opportunities and through that we learn so much.
I became interested when my school sent me the link..is that a sin???
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT I AM FROM YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND RURAL SETTING IN AMERICA IS DIFFERENT FROM AFRICAN RURAL SETTING
411 It is NOT FREE money because I will have to work my butt off in a rural setting after graduation, therefore I couldn't lie about it if even I wanted to. DO NOT FRY ME GABONWHATEVER. This is an opportunity for the rural folk and me. I am not asking for anybody to write my essay for. I can do very well in that respect. My question if anybody here knew some of the issues in the rural setting. The essay is not asking form my personal experience...but on a macro level of understanding.
THROW A STONE AT ME IF YOU HAVE NEVER ASKED A QUESTION OF THE SORTS.
Be PROFESSIONAL AND LOOK AT THE ISSUE FROMA LL ANGLES NOT JUST THE MONEY FACTOR
#1 worst flame response ever in the history of sdnbuddyluv said:I am not telling a lie. What makes you think that I am not truly interested in Rural Healthcare Pharmacy? The fact that I don't know much about it right now does not mean I'm not being truthful about going into it. What did you know about PharmD before you moved from GABON- W/AFRICA and started the program huh? We learn to sieze opportunities and through that we learn so much.
I became interested when my school sent me the link..is that a sin???
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT I AM FROM YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND RURAL SETTING IN AMERICA IS DIFFERENT FROM AFRICAN RURAL SETTING
411 It is NOT FREE money because I will have to work my butt off in a rural setting after graduation, therefore I couldn't lie about it if even I wanted to. DO NOT FRY ME GABONWHATEVER. This is an opportunity for the rural folk and me. I am not asking for anybody to write my essay for. I can do very well in that respect. My question if anybody here knew some of the issues in the rural setting. The essay is not asking form my personal experience...but on a macro level of understanding.
THROW A STONE AT ME IF YOU HAVE NEVER ASKED A QUESTION OF THE SORTS.
Be PROFESSIONAL AND LOOK AT THE ISSUE FROMA LL ANGLES NOT JUST THE MONEY FACTOR
congratulations!
buddyluv said:I am not telling a lie. What makes you think that I am not truly interested in Rural Healthcare Pharmacy? The fact that I don't know much about it right now does not mean I'm not being truthful about going into it. What did you know about PharmD before you moved from GABON- W/AFRICA and started the program huh? We learn to sieze opportunities and through that we learn so much.
I became interested when my school sent me the link..is that a sin???
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT I AM FROM YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND RURAL SETTING IN AMERICA IS DIFFERENT FROM AFRICAN RURAL SETTING
411 It is NOT FREE money because I will have to work my butt off in a rural setting after graduation, therefore I couldn't lie about it if even I wanted to. DO NOT FRY ME GABONWHATEVER. This is an opportunity for the rural folk and me. I am not asking for anybody to write my essay for. I can do very well in that respect. My question if anybody here knew some of the issues in the rural setting. The essay is not asking form my personal experience...but on a macro level of understanding.
THROW A STONE AT ME IF YOU HAVE NEVER ASKED A QUESTION OF THE SORTS.
Be PROFESSIONAL AND LOOK AT THE ISSUE FROMA LL ANGLES NOT JUST THE MONEY FACTOR
the most important is that you are honest with yourself and the people you said you wanna serve one day...best a of luck to you if this is really what you wanna do is going to do with that scolarship..only time will tell..down the road if you really end up doing what you are claming here....you will laugh at me for having been wrong..and i will be happy knowng that out there there are people that are not just looking at opportunities to use the underserved at their advantage.....you will be surprise by the similarities that are between rural setting in Africa and here in the US or actually anywhere in the world...underserved populations..that government are trying to get young and intelligent people interested in by big sign on bonus and scholarships...
and as you are interested in my background..you will be happy to learn that i moved here from Canada..after a bsc biochemistry.... ( I got to do a transition
) and new everything about pharmD as in "GABONWHATEVER " WE have ...pharmacists ( all foreign trained) we do have med school, nurse...and many other schools but no pharmacy school....and everything else that you find in "industrialised" countries...you will be surprise how Africa can be different from the images your media feed you everyday...just a regular countinent with good side and sad sides just like in the US.you presented your story as one that needed help to talk about..something you had no idea on....that were your words not mine..blame yourself...for what you got as feedback..and learn to explain..the broader picture you have in your mind about any topic..to make sure to not be misunderstood....you can controle what you said..you have no control over people reaction..
<< Turn your tongue 7 times in your mouth before speaking out....>>
Caverject said:#1 worst flame response ever in the history of sdn
congratulations!
It was pretty bad. I laughed multiple times while reading it.
buddyluv said:To study Rural Health Care -Pharmacy and work in the Rural setting after graduation. The write up with the application says that many people leave the rural for the urban areas partly because of health care issues. Thus they wouldl like to improve the healthcare system so they can retain their folks.
Are you from a rural area? If so, how can you know nada about the problems there?
buddyluv said:I am not telling a lie. What makes you think that I am not truly interested in Rural Healthcare Pharmacy?
How can you be truly interested in something that you know nothing about, which you admitted in your first post?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
imperial frog said:How can you be truly interested in something that you know nothing about, which you admitted in your first post?
I completely agree! I am from a rural area and work in a small town pharmacy. This whole thing really ticked me off. It is people like this that hamper any advancement in rural healthcare. Grrr... 😡
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K