Please I need some advice on Top Front End

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stephfly

Reaction score
I can not for the life of me understand Top Front End questions. I know the logic behind the dashed/solids line but for some reason blank everything I look at a problem. I tried watching both bootcamp's & Booster's videos explaining how to approach but still can't visualize the object in 3D.

Any tips and strategies would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Start by getting the basics down.

1. Make sure everything lines up

2. Count the hidden level changes (dotted)/ normal level changes (solid) and make sure it’s the same number b/t the choice and the example

3. You don’t necessarily need to see it in 3D. You could instead use pattern recognition of 1. And 2. to find the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Pray...pray a lot. Nah just kidding but just keep practicing and you will get better.Everyone struggles until they "get it". How much practice? Practice until you understand how to solve them and solve them quickly. It is only one of six sections on the PAT so don't forget that and make sure you balance your studying to be proficient in all the PAT subsections.

Pray...pray a lot. Nah just kidding but just keep practicing and you will get better.Everyone struggles until they "get it". How much practice? Practice until you understand how to solve them and solve them quickly. It is only one of six sections on the PAT so don't forget that and make sure you balance your studying to be proficient in all the PAT subsections.
Great advice!