Please Share Indiana Webinar Session Notes

Started by Firik
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Firik

Connection is the Key!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I was not able to attend the webinar interview review session and I would be thankful to receive notes/important points during that session.
Thank you!
 
Hello, I was not able to attend the webinar interview review session and I would be thankful to receive notes/important points during that session.
Thank you!

A recording of it complete with the Q&A session will be released sometime next week. It was really informative and very well put together. If I tried to give you a recap I probably would miss a lot of info that might be helpful to you.
 
A recording of it complete with the Q&A session will be released sometime next week. It was really informative and very well put together. If I tried to give you a recap I probably would miss a lot of info that might be helpful to you.

It's very important for me to know by this weekend. Thank you!