Pls chance me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HamburgerHelper02

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi all, I am a May 2019 graduate from a new england state school. I have a 3.76 overall gpa and a 3.6 bcmp gpa. My lowest letter grade was a B- in physics both semesters. (I knew what i needed to do well in the course and I know I definitely could have done better if i'd put in more effort, i just chose to prioritize other aspects of my personal development)I also got B+'s in orgo and biochem both semesters, but i'm hoping my 30 on orgo on the DAT will make up for it. A's and A-'s for all my other classes.

I took the DAT in october and got a TS of 27 and AA of 26.

I have research experience and hopefully will have decent LORs, I have approx 250 volunteering hours and counting, I've been a TA, and I have about 200 hours of clinical experience. Currently working as a dental assistant in my hometown.

What are my chances for universities in the New England area?? If anyone could give me advice for strengthening my application I would greatly appreciate it!

THANKS buddies :)

when was your app complete?
or are you applying next cycle?

I think you have a great shot with your stats for most New England schools! I personally have significantly lower stats than you and interviewed at UNE!

Members don't see this ad :)
"I have a 99.8 percentile DAT score. Please chance me."

Seriously.

Reactions: 3 users
This is a little over dramatic IMO. Take a deep breath.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry pal but you should try your luck with pharmacy school instead

Reactions: 1 users