pls give info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

butterjam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In one of the posts I found that if we can do 2 or 3 yrs of MS and then teach for 2 yrs then we can be eligible foe a DDS seat in the same school ,pls tell me if you know which universities offer this and it does'ent have to be the exact ,even if you know vaguely pls let me know

I would really appreciate it

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

butterjam said:
In one of the posts I found that if we can do 2 or 3 yrs of MS and then teach for 2 yrs then we can be eligible foe a DDS seat in the same school ,pls tell me if you know which universities offer this and it does'ent have to be the exact ,even if you know vaguely pls let me know

I would really appreciate it

thanks in advance

hi

what I remember is university of nebraska Lincon medical center [i am sorry I dont remeber the name accurately], they accept the foreign students in dds program if you have completed some two years of post -graduation in any field of dentistry in USA. I dont remember exactly but please call them and let the other people also know.

thanks

DENTISTHONEY said:
hi

what I remember is university of nebraska Lincon medical center [i am sorry I dont remeber the name accurately], they accept the foreign students in dds program if you have completed some two years of post -graduation in any field of dentistry in USA. I dont remember exactly but please call them and let the other people also know.

thanks

hey more than 70 people have seen my thread and nobody wants to respond ,pls someone throw some light on this

what i want to know is if u do MS and teach for 2 years in the same school they will assure u 1 DDS saet in the same school since u have done a favour for the school