pls..pls..pls help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrPerio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi., im giving my nbde I on 23, but my scores in path, physio and anat are in late 60s %.. 2nd revision of decks also looked gree:scared: k for these three subj, shoud i hit the textbooks for these three now.. just freaking out. what should i do..?????????????

Members don't see this ad.

Hi., im giving my nbde I on 23, but my scores in path, physio and anat are in late 60s %.. 2nd revision of decks also looked gree:scared: k for these three subj, shoud i hit the textbooks for these three now.. just freaking out. what should i do..?????????????
HI Drperio, dont worry about the scores in your previous papers. scores of part I is percentile. you can get more idea about the scores of part I from 1998 paper. here is the link http://dentistry.uic.edu/students/exams/nbp1_1998/NatBrdPrt1Dec1998ScoreConversion.pdf
so just do the revision as much as possible. and you will be fine. if you have any queries then only refer text books, otherwise stick to decks and papers. if you start textbooks, it wast your time of revision. so just do revision. and dont worry about your scores in previous papers. think positive.
all the best.

shd i just fast look kaplan now.. my scores in micro biochem and DA are in 70%s and 80%.. i dont want to get a low avg bcos of the other 3 subj.. i think im going nuts.:(

shd i just fast look kaplan now.. my scores in micro biochem and DA are in 70%s and 80%.. i dont want to get a low avg bcos of the other 3 subj.. i think im going nuts.:(
Hi drperio, you should look the kaplan book, it is really good one for part I. and you are good in biochem , that is really tough subject. so you will be fine. dont worry be happy.