plz advice...urgent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shiny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we rank a program where we DIDN'T interview but they INVITED you for the interview but then didnt give the interview dates....u have their invitiation in eras inboxx.

plz replyyy
tx

Members don't see this ad.

Can we rank a program where we DIDN'T interview but they INVITED you for the interview but then didnt give the interview dates....u have their invitiation in eras inboxx.

plz replyyy
tx

You can rank any program, whether you interviewed there or not. I doubt they'd consider anyone without a personal interview, however.

You can, through the NRMP, literally rank any program in any specialty. Even if you only apply to pediatrics, you can still even rank programs in psychiatry, rad onc, transitional year, etc! But as a pediatric residency applicant I think you are as likely to get ranked by the psychiatry program as you are for a peds program at where you did not interview regardless of whether they invited you.

Thanks dear
but i think there is No Harm if i do rank that program...might might help or a big NO..
tx