shiny

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
Can we rank a program where we DIDN'T interview but they INVITED you for the interview but then didnt give the interview dates....u have their invitiation in eras inboxx.

plz replyyy
tx

Pox in a box

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2005
Status (Visible)
Can we rank a program where we DIDN'T interview but they INVITED you for the interview but then didnt give the interview dates....u have their invitiation in eras inboxx.

plz replyyy
tx

You can rank any program, whether you interviewed there or not. I doubt they'd consider anyone without a personal interview, however.

You can, through the NRMP, literally rank any program in any specialty. Even if you only apply to pediatrics, you can still even rank programs in psychiatry, rad onc, transitional year, etc! But as a pediatric residency applicant I think you are as likely to get ranked by the psychiatry program as you are for a peds program at where you did not interview regardless of whether they invited you.

shiny

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
Thanks dear
but i think there is No Harm if i do rank that program...might might help or a big NO..
tx

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.