Quantcast

PM Problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LoneCoyote

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey,

Has anyone else been having this problem that someone tries to PM you and they get a message that your box is full when it is not? This has been happening to me for about a month now and there is nothing in my PM box! Is there anything that I can do about this so that I can get messages?

Moskeeto

Feminist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeah, its tricky because they hide all those old pms from you, you gotta make sure you can keep em cleaned out. go to User CP and in your pm box in the upper right hand corner theres a link that says "view all private messages" then get to deletin. I pmed you too BTW.

LoneCoyote

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks Slickness and Moskeeto for responding. This is strange because I was sure I was deleting them and i went to the view all messages, put it to display from the beginning and it gave me this:

There are no messages to display in this folder for this time period.

so supposedly they were all getting deleted. Anyway, it should supposedly be clear now if either of you want to PM me again. If it is not then there is something really wrong with my PMs.

tBw

totally deluded
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
azpremed - you might also want to check your 'sent' folder and 'tracking' folder both of which can 'fill' your message space.

Moskeeto

Feminist
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeah, what boy wonder said. :D

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you click on "view all PMs" you also need to use the drop-down menu on the left ("show messages from") and click on "the beginning." You may very well have some oldies hiding in there.

You can do the same in your sent folder.

LoneCoyote

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the advice. I cleared all the sent stuff out and everything is now working fine :)