PM&R Clerkship Texts

Started by jleebo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jleebo

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a third-year medical student that will be completing a PM&R rotation coming up in the near future. I was wondering what textbooks one would recommended for a medical student for this clerkship? Handbook/Pocketbook? Review/Mini-Reference? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
 
I am a third-year medical student that will be completing a PM&R rotation coming up in the near future. I was wondering what textbooks one would recommended for a medical student for this clerkship? Handbook/Pocketbook? Review/Mini-Reference? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

would highly recommend Choi's Pocketpedia
 
would highly recommend Choi's Pocketpedia

Would go beyond highly recommend and make this mandatory.

I call it the Sugar Book for Ross Sugar, one of the co-author's that I had the good fortune to work under when in training. Some people use more of their brain than other's and Dr. Sugar (Elkin's Award Winner) was exceptional.