PM&R interview invites for FMG's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey just wondering how the interview trail is looking for FMG's...can any of you share some insight? I am a third year Ross student, and really interested in PM&R, so just trying to find out what i'm up against...thanks
 
Just to give you some idea. I a US citizen that went to school in the Philippines. I sent out only 7 applications at first and have not heard anything yet except 2 rejections. After communications with some other folks I went ahead and sent out 23 more. Will keep you posted if you would like.


myrandom2003 said:
Hey just wondering how the interview trail is looking for FMG's...can any of you share some insight? I am a third year Ross student, and really interested in PM&R, so just trying to find out what i'm up against...thanks