PM&R match survey

Started by j4pac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

j4pac

Prior Flight Surgeon PM&R attending guy
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck with the match!

I’m trying to put together a database to help PM&R applicants with the decision of how many programs to apply. I’d appreciate you providing the following:

1) whether you are an MD, DO, or IMG.
2) your USMLE and/or COMLEX 1 and 2 scores
3) number of publications
3) do you have red flags: failed board scores, remediation at school, or match violations
4) the number of programs you applied (PM&R and transitional programs, divided)
5) the number of interviews granted (PM&R and transitional programs, divided)
6) the number of interviews you attended (PM&R and transitional programs, divided)
7) the number of programs you ranked (PM&R and transitional programs, divided)
8) the rank number that you ended up matching (PM&R and transitional programs if applicable).
9) did you match at a program you audition? Yes/no

I have no plans to share private information, and I don’t want to know your name or the programs’ names. I have no desire to publish the information, but I do plan on aggregating the data to share with this board so that we can start helping people with decision making.

PM me or email me answers at [email protected].