PM&R pain docs in soCal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ostensibly

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Desperately seeking a great PM&R pain physician in southern orange county CA, or relatively near. Any help...please? Someone you would send your father to if he had a laminectomy that didn't help his back/leg pain and is now told he needs to have another operation to remove hardware. Just trying to optimize nonsurgical approaches before reverting again to surgery in someone who is already hard to get out of bed due to pain...
I am not familiar with any docs in that area.

Members don't see this ad.

Desperately seeking a great PM&R pain physician in southern orange county CA, or relatively near. Any help...please? Someone you would send your father to if he had a laminectomy that didn't help his back/leg pain and is now told he needs to have another operation to remove hardware. Just trying to optimize nonsurgical approaches before reverting again to surgery in someone who is already hard to get out of bed due to pain...
I am not familiar with any docs in that area.

===============================
You could try Eric Feldman,

http://www.memorialorthopaedic.com/

Eric D. Feldman, MD

I have been a practicing physiatrist with Rehabilitation Associates Medical Group since 1982. I have devoted my practice to the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with neurological and/or musculoskeletal injuries and disorders. My special areas of interest are sports medicine, balanced and vestibular disorders, and care of the stroke patient. As a lifetime devotee to endurance athletics, I have the necessary knowledge and experience to care for patients of all ages. I am currently the Medical Director of the Long Beach Memorial Rehabilitation Hospital, and over the last 10 years have held numerous leadership positions. I am a firm believer of promoting healthy lifestyles through education, exercise and sound nutrition. For more information, please visit our office website at www.MemorialOrthopaedic.com.

Specialties: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation