PM&R PGY-2 positions for 7/03

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PWJDO

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello:
I am an intern in internal medicine looking for a PM&R PGY-2 position for this coming July. Does anybody have any ideas ? I would really appreciate it !!! I am a DO very interested in manual medicine and initially I thought doing a primary care residency along with a year fellowship in osteopathic manipulative medicine would be enough - But this is not the route I want to take anymore.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

This site will occasionally post openings:

http://www.physiatry.org/position.html

You might also want to call or look at the website for individual programs. I know Kessler had openings listed on their website about 6-8 months ago, but they've probably filled those spots by now.

Does anybody know if the Michigan St., or Univ. of Wisconsin programs have filled for 7/03 ? I saw the unfilled spots on scutwork.com.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

As a personal friend of PWJDO, I would like to encourage any of you reading this thread to help him out ASAP, we gotta get him out of IM and into PM&R! Help save his soul!

PWJDO would make an outstanding physiatrist.

Stinky, thanks!

Ligament

hey guys i will be a med student next year at NYCOM. i looked at the above link just for fun and looked at the fellowships listed under PM&R and one of them was neuro-urology. what does that mean? thanx, susan

ok i just realized that was prob neuro-neurology. silly me;)

Originally posted by Su4n2
one of them was neuro-urology. what does that mean? thanx, susan

:laugh: :laugh:
That is hilarious! I guess for some men, that would be redundant! (Just kidding guys!)

With the spine patients that PM&R gets and the probs with incontinence I think that neuro-urology could be a very real sub specialty.