pm&r research reccommendations anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neurotrancer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi.

I'm really very interested in seeing about pursuing a howard hughes for a year after my M2 in the chicago, los angeles, phoenix, or philadelphia areas if possible. I'm specifically interested in seeing about doing anything neuromuscular or pain related. Could someone reccommend me some names that I might be able to contact?

Thanks!
 
In the Phoenix area, Dr. Denise I Campagnolo is a very good contact person. She has been a tremendously productive spinal cord rehab researcher, and just recently moved to a new facility in Phoenix.

In the Chicago area, I would contact people at RIC. In the Philadelphia area I would contact people at Thomas Jefferson. In the Los Angeles area, I would contact people at Ranchos Los Amigos