PNN or RXPREP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RXPREP, hands down. You do not need ANYTHING else but RXPREP. Seriously. Don't fall for all of these fake posters saying they failed with this super low score and then insult RXPREP, then coincidentally advertise another prep course.
 
Initially, I didn't believe in PNN as you may read my other comments in topics mentioning about PNN. HOWEVER, recently I talked to a person (here) who failed Naplex 2 times and wondered if he should try PNN (he used Rxprep last 2 attempts). After the discussion, he bought PNN. He told me the lectures and material are very helpful. They are presented in a way that's easier to understand, remember, and stick to your head.

If you failed two attempts using Rxprep already, I would recommend to try other source such as PNN.