PNWU-COM Discussion thread 2008-2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know how many seats are still open...heard today of a girl that was offered acceptance for the class of 2014, but waitlisted for the class of 2013. So, I would assume that probably means they are either being VERY choosy with who they accept for this next class or there are no seats left at all.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know how many seats are still open...heard today of a girl that was offered acceptance for the class of 2014, but waitlisted for the class of 2013. So, I would assume that probably means they are either being VERY choosy with who they accept for this next class or there are no seats left at all.

That's crazy! When I called, they told me they weren't going to offer 2014 acceptances in advance of the next app cycle. I told them I would be happy to interview (so long as I don't have to submit another AACOMAS & PNWU 2ndary app fee) for 2014, but they said that wasn't going to happen. Hmm. Maybe I'll call and bother them again here pretty soon.

I was wait-listed, but the admissions staff told me to keep my hopes up. They told me that the admissions committee had no qualms about rejecting applicants, and if you are wait-listed then it is a good thing.

I have not been told about filling up the 2014 class, but I wouldn't mind waiting around a year for a school/program as exciting as what PNWU is offering. But, as far as I know, it's all second-hand information right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure interviews are over, a friend of mine was told that she got the last interview spot and this was a few weeks ago.

Interviewing on March 27th and sooo excited! Does anyone else on here have the same date?

i guess interviews aren't over with

i was going to go march 27th, but my wife really wants to tag along and that day is no good for her. i also got hit by a piece of plywood that fell 26 feet onto my neck and am not in the best shape right now, so we actually called back and were told we could come on april 11th. they actually seemed to encourage me to come that day so my wife could tour the school with me and meet some of them. so yeah, april interview, maybe thats for 2014?

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. I applied to PNWU this year and got waitlisted. I was wondering if anyone has been accepted to the program and has submitted their deposit. When is the deadline to submitt your deposit and acceptance letter for the 2009 entering class? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.