You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Podcast Videos
Started by Weirdy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, APMSA Students!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
An interview with Drs. Schmidt and Miller from FPMA highlighting the SAM conference this month!
Great conversation with Dr. Alan Ng, President of ACFAS. This is one of the very best interviews we’ve done on Dean’s Chat - worth a listen!
APMA News Takeover Part 2
w/ Dr. John Garnett as host!
Dr. Shane Hollawell
Fellowship Director
Lawrence Oloff, DPM, FACFAS, Former CCPM Dean, Sports Medicine for Professional teams!
Giving you and your practice more exposure…times have changed!
Sam Conference event for students!
In this episode - Drs. Jensen and Richey were at SAM in Orlando. We shared a booth with Bako Dx and interviewed leaders, conference organizers, residents, students, young practitioners, Deans, APMA leader, FPMA leaders! Enjoy!
Dean’s Chat - 300 Episodes!
Part 2! Drs. Shearer, Schmidt, Miller, Rogers, Bisbee.
Last edited:
BATEEZAK bro quit duping these poor kids
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry must be dokturBATEEZAK bro quit duping these poor kids
I am a miskeen. You are a miskeen. We are all miskeen in podiatry.Sorry must be doktur
Dr. Ryan Rigby, ACFAS BOD
Drs. Jensen and Richey welcome Lieutenant Commander Brittany Lovett, DPM, a native of Mount Laurel, New Jersey, to Dean's Chat!
Matine Mirsaidi, DPM
Ep. 306 - Arman Kirakosian, DPM - Foot & Ankle Surgeon | Residency Director | Team Podiatrist
Its ok to complain and glaze each other but keep it in the respective threads or make a meme.
Or inbox each other and see who can trim the most calluses or something in your backyard idc.
Nuking.
Or inbox each other and see who can trim the most calluses or something in your backyard idc.
Nuking.
Madelin Ramil, DPM, FACFAS - Dean, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
Ep. 308 - Dyane Tower, DPM, MPH, MS, CAE - Part 2 - Medical Director, American Podiatric Medical Association
Lawrence Oloff, DPM, FACFS - Part 2! - Former CCPM Dean, Residency Director
TERRIBLE lifestyle and career choice. Better for you to pursue becoming a PA or a NP instead.Could we get more/any interviews from associate private practice podiatrists? Especially some fresh grads would be great. So that prospective students can get a better idea of the lifestyle they can expect.
Adam Smasher is starting a podcast. Mia could be an early guest. He’s a young practitioner in FL.
I'd be happy to. I'm forefoot and rearfoot certified with ABFAS. But i've never made more than $150k in a year in my entire 5 years of practice..I get to tell everyone that I'm a surgeon, but the sad joke is I make less than a NP or a PA. Not sure if I would be the best person to promote your cause as I may just speak the inconvenient truth which is that my true title is "Sheriff of the Nail Jail!" lolAdam Smasher is starting a podcast. Mia could be an early guest. He’s a young practitioner in FL.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, you are welcome to join us on Dean’s Chat and tell your story.I'd be happy to. I'm forefoot and rearfoot certified with ABFAS. But i've never made more than $150k in a year in my entire 5 years of practice..I get to tell everyone that I'm a surgeon, but the sad joke is I make less than a NP or a PA. Not sure if I would be the best person to promote your cause as I may just speak the inconvenient truth which is that my true title is "Sheriff of the Nail Jail!" lol
Dr. Jensen
Email me - [email protected]
We have times available in April to do the interview.
Ep. 310 - Zachary Brooks, DPM - Leadership, From AZCPM Class President to Practice in Oregon
I do worry what I have to say would come back and bite me in the booty. Any way you would be willing to do an anonymous interview where I don't have to show my face?Well, you are welcome to join us on Dean’s Chat and tell your story.
Dr. Jensen
Email me - [email protected]
We have times available in April to do the interview.
I have students shadow me all the time and I have successfully discouraged many from going down this pathetic path. Made a measly 83K my first year out of fellowship, then 135K the second year, and last year i made the most a whopping 145K! The numbers (or lack thereof) speaks for itself. Ask yourself sir, is this something you want me to say on your podcast?
I'm in talks with some nutraceutical companies to discuss sponsorship opportunities. We've found a supplement that will not only reverse neuropathy but actually enhances protective sensation.
Of course, but being anonymous isn’t going to work. Come on and “tell it like it is”. Where did you go to school and do residency?I do worry what I have to say would come back and bite me in the booty. Any way you would be willing to do an anonymous interview where I don't have to show my face?
I have students shadow me all the time and I have successfully discouraged many from going down this pathetic path. Made a measly 83K my first year out of fellowship, then 135K the second year, and last year i made the most a whopping 145K! The numbers (or lack thereof) speaks for itself. Ask yourself sir, is this something you want me to say on your podcast?
Ep. 311 - Dr. Sharma, DPM, FACFAS - Leader, Educator, Business Strategist
Ep. 312 - Michael A. Gentile, DPM, FACFAS - Leadership, ACFAS, AO NA, and Academic Impact
Kiana Karbasi, DPM - Balancing Private Practice, Family, and Purpose
Ep. 314 - Lyndon Mason, M.D. - "Insatiable Curisoity and growing through discomfort"
Ep. 315 - Ana Lam-Wilson, NYCPM 4th Year Student
Ep. 316 - Andrew Meyr, DPM, FACFAS - 75th President, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Ep. 316 - Andrew Meyr, DPM, FACFAS - 75th President, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Really enjoyed this episode. Congrats on the President’s Award, Dr. Jensen. I was fortunate to learn from Dr. Meyr, and his standards and commitment to excellence made a real impact on me.
Jarrod Shapiro, DPM - "Modern Surgical education: emphasis on critical thinking and deliberate practice"
Check out this interview with Dr. Adrianne Ross - she’s also the host of “The Insured Connection” podcast! Enjoy!
Great discussion on Kaiser Permanente residency programs with Dr. Sandeep Patel!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Brian Burgess, DPM, FACFAS, - ACFAS Chair, Annual Scientific Conference, Fellowship Director
Watch until the end!
Great discussion on education!
A tremendous interview with Dr. James Losito, his sports medicine presence in South Florida is incredible!
Kelsey Millonig, DPM - "Pregnancy, Practice, and Professional Growth!"
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K