Podcasts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zyzzbruh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've grown bored of the radio during my daily commute, any podcast recommendations?

Could be related to science/business/dental/whatever

Members don't see this ad.

NPR Planet Money is really good.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The Dental Hacks Podcast

The Relentless Dentist Show

Thriving Dentist Show
Dental Hacks is the ****. I highly recommend that anyone who hops on board start listening from the beginning. Trust me, you'll be caught up in no time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I will have to check this out, thank you! I tried the Howard Farran podcasts but it a lot of it was GP gunslinger cowboy stuff that made me utterly depressed, so I had to stop listening to it.
I hear you. Dental Hacks is great because although that DIY mentality is still somewhat pervasive (the co-hosts do a lot of their networking via Dentaltown, so what can you expect:shrug:), you get a much broader range of opinions on certain issues, especially during the Brain Trust segments. Take the co-hosts themselves as an example: one is a marketing guru who owns multiple practices in Virginia and is always raving about the newest 3D technology, while the other runs a bread and butter practice in small-town Michigan. Don't worry, you'll still get your fair share of Tarun Agarwal & Co. preaching the benefits of IV sedation and the like, but he's hilarious, so I give him a pass. In fact, that's probably one of the best things about DH—it's funny! I can honestly say that it's one of my favorite podcasts, period. Props to Drs. Mead and Lipscomb for keeping it both real and accessible.

thanks for this post. I am already hooked on dental hacks! It's interesting to listen to.
I usually watch TV show when I eat, but now I will be listening to these!

Is there an app we can use on android phones?

i actually really enjoy Howard Farrans dental town podcasts, im gonna have to check out Dental Hacks

Yo Zyzz brah, u mirin?

Brazzers radio.

Jokes.

Reactions: 1 users
If you are a woman or if you care about women, Stuff Mom Never Told You.
Also NPR's Snap Judgement. So many amazing stories I can't believe are true.

I've grown bored of the radio during my daily commute, any podcast recommendations?

Could be related to science/business/dental/whatever

My favorite podcast is "The Art of Charm."

"The Art of Manliness," and the "Dental Hacks" podcasts are also good.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The Dental Hacks Podcast

The Relentless Dentist Show

Thriving Dentist Show

Thanks for the great suggestion, I've been listening to it all day while planning my road trip :D