Podiatrist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GimliSonOfGloin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I come to this forum but see that podiatry is a profession of mean peoples who want to only just make fun of others. I come to see simple qustion answer but have onlyh just been picked on. I read Cyberbully is on thr rise and it is here I am sad to say. Thank you to few peopls for extending an arm to help. This is bad signal for the futur of the prof.

Good bye,
Gimli, Son of Gloin

Members don't see this ad.

So I come to this forum but see that podiatry is a profession of mean peoples who want to only just make fun of others. I come to see simple qustion answer but have onlyh just been picked on. I read Cyberbully is on thr rise and it is here I am sad to say. Thank you to few peopls for extending an arm to help. This is bad signal for the futur of the prof.

Good bye,
Gimli, Son of Gloin

Your spelling/grammer is horrid. You have to admit that you do not come off as a person who cares very much. If you are turned off of a profession because a few anonymous posters commented on your lack of spelling/grammer then you will not make it. What happens when an attending gives you a hard time because you screwed up? Are you going to just quit?

Members don't see this ad :)