Podiatry Logging Service (PLS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hallux

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently logging cases towards board certification through PLS. However, a few months ago the link that shows how many cases you have logged in each category has vanished. The only way to view your logged cases is in a pdf or spreadsheet format and it doesn't break the cases down into categories. What happened to the ability to track how many cases you've done in each category?

I have tried to contact PLS via email and phone, but they do not respond. Does anyone have any insight?

Members don't see this ad.

During the time between the deadline of submitting cases in for oral boards and the actually boards, PLS usually locks down certain functions. The other functions should eventually be available again on PLS. ABPS (or ABFAS on July 1, 2014) will also be implementing new requirements for case submission for the next exam cycle 2015 since Part 2 Certification exam process will only involve CBPS and there will be no oral component. It is possible that they are in the process of updating the PLS system to reflect the new requirements, which usually does not come out until Fall. Hence, the options to determine how many cases you have in each category may be temporarily disabled until then. If the options are not enabled by the time ABPS / ABFAS releases the new bulletin on the new case requirements for 2015, I would call PLS about that.

I hope that helps.

Last edited: