Pokemon!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PetPony

Rawr :*
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
4401068280a6571660188ml.jpg

The Pokemon finally decided that they were tired of being pushed around by so-called trainers to battle against each other and pretend that they liked them. Though not everyone was let go of easily, they all got away and made it to their own island paradise far far away from any human being. There were hot springs for the ones who preferred the heat and deep down in caves there was ice cold water for some others. For a long time they thought they had made the best decision and that they'd have a great life forever from now on.

This is was until they realized that someone had gone missing. They looked for her for a long time but couldn't find her. Some were worried, but others just said that Ponyta was off exploring the island by herself and would be back in no time.

Life goes on..

Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1) Varz
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1) sheepdog
2) LMMS

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2) sheebal

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1) kakuru
2) Packen

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode

Additional Things:

1) No excessive posting in other threads when silenced. You will be punished.

2) All PMs to the mods should be addressed to both of us.

3) You can PM within your elemental sign up group, so with one other person.

4) Please vote for the lead Pokemon. Voting will be anonymous. Send in your PMs by the end of the day cycle.

5) Bonus: If you can figure out the other Pokemon of your element (role), there will be a surprise.

End of Day Cycle: 12:30 EST.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What's the rule regarding PMing each other? Not allowed at all, or are we allowed to PM the other person in our group?

Ups, forgot about that. I'll add it in.

Members don't see this ad :)
P.s. let's play a game where we dont kill me in round one? Maybe? It's been ages since I lived through the first lynch vote. Want to kill me round 3, cool by me whatever. its not round 1.

Items are being sent out right now. Unless otherwise told, send a PM telling us both how to use it by the end of the night. Effective during the next day/night cycle.

Interesting.
Is Ponyta a silenced player? Or is Ponyta a fictitious Pokemon that was put there to make the intro more exciting?

I am super excited for this game :D

You can vote for yourself (those who sent both choices, I picked the vote for yourself).

Ponyta is not a player. Just put in for the story.

Bad milk drink
Makes me think
Talk in rhymes
All the times.

Interesting...I just googled milk drink and pokemon and apparently it's a move that can be used to either restore HP or you can use it to take HP away and heal a different HP.

So I'm guessing LIS got an item just now? I don't know why it would make him talk in rhymes, unless the milk was spoiled?

Interesting...I just googled milk drink and pokemon and apparently it's a move that can be used to either restore HP or you can use it to take HP away and heal a different HP.

So I'm guessing LIS got an item just now? I don't know why it would make him talk in rhymes, unless the milk was spoiled?

And by "a different HP" I meant "a different pokemon."

Members don't see this ad :)
everyone wanna vote for nyanko?

why? Cause its my element-mate. And I would campaign for myself but its going to be a bit of a busy first few days this week (7am-7pm shifts every day this week except friday. that includes saturday and sunday). But I won't lie. I would like to have the leader be the person I can PM with anyway. And I'm always all for putting people who dont necessarily ask for it up as leader.

If you are campaigning for Nyanko, you must have a pretty darn important role I am assuming.

If you are campaigning for Nyanko, you must have a pretty darn important role I am assuming.

Alternatively I'm egotistical (or evil!!! just playing kids. not evil) and want a direct line to the "mayor" role. I would push for being the mayor role myself, but i honestly may be too busy to contribute fully for part of this week. Enough to play, but mayor is usually more involved and I dont want to do the other villagers a disservice.

5) Bonus: If you can figure out the other Pokemon of your element (role), there will be a surprise.

Do we need to figure out what player has their role as a pokemon of our group, what is the other pokemon in our element, or both?

Just wanna get this straight. We PM our votes for mayor to the mods & a wager at who the other pokemon is corresponding to our role? Correct? (How many guesses could we have??)

So excited to start this game :soexcited:

You can guess once a day/night cycle. So guess now and then you have to wait for day 2 to guess again if you got it wrong.

Do we need to figure out what player has their role as a pokemon of our group, what is the other pokemon in our element, or both?

Look at the element of you Pokemon and guess another Pokemon of that same element. Not the group you're in.

Look at the element of you Pokemon and guess another Pokemon of that same element. Not the group you're in.

Sorry I worried my question poorly. So we're just guessing what other pokemon in our element (I said group instead of element) is a character in this game. We don't have to guess who has that role?

Sorry I worried my question poorly. So we're just guessing what other pokemon in our element (I said group instead of element) is a character in this game. We don't have to guess who has that role?

No. Just guess the pokemon. You don't have to know who is the one playing that character.

Alternatively I'm egotistical (or evil!!! just playing kids. not evil) and want a direct line to the "mayor" role.

this is the more apt explanation IME.

I totally got cheated out of my mayor role in the last game by krist's role being auto-elect so I'm down

Just wanna get this straight. We PM our votes for mayor to the mods & a wager at who the other pokemon is corresponding to our role? Correct? (How many guesses could we have??)

So excited to start this game :soexcited:

Vote for me!
(I'm sure you agree.)
I'll never waffle,
I'm terribly lawful.
I hate falafal.
(It's really awful.
And tastes like offal.)

If you have two types, you can ask us which one to guess. If you guessed for the wrong type, you'll be allowed to guess again today. I tried posting this earlier but got caught up in all the PMs.

Also, I must say that based on PMs DocE is my favorite. :lol:

If you have two types, you can ask us which one to guess. If you guessed for the wrong type, you'll be allowed to guess again today. I tried posting this earlier but got caught up in all the PMs.

Also, I must say that based on PMs DocE is my favorite. :lol:

I try. Glad its appreciated.

For the guessing, what generations can we guess for relating to our type?

I got my pokemon right, did you?

Yay for pokemon!!! Sadly I have a phys test tomorrow :)scared:) so please bear with me if I'm not around or start posting meaningless, strange things. My brain will be officially fried tomorrow morning...

Hope I got mine right. Though surprises in WW don't usually go my way.

Oh, I am totally unfamiliar w/ Pokemon and other 'games' of that type. I suppose my age is between the D&D and the common Pokemon ages. I think Final Fantasy was popular when I was younger.

Eeek, am I as old as SOV and LIS?? :eek:

Oh, I am totally unfamiliar w/ Pokemon and other 'games' of that type. I suppose my age is between the D&D and the common Pokemon ages. I think Final Fantasy was popular when I was younger.

...*plays both D&D and Pokemon*...:ninja:

You'll be ok. I don't know how these forum message-board games work either.

On another note ,as long as you know the names of the first 150, you're gold in my book.