Pokemon!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just poking my head in. Know absolutely nothing about Pokemon, so this shall be interesting. Gonna go to bed now. Bad headache. Night-night. :sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, I am totally unfamiliar w/ Pokemon and other 'games' of that type. I suppose my age is between the D&D and the common Pokemon ages. I think Final Fantasy was popular when I was younger.

Eeek, am I as old as SOV and LIS?? :eek:

Final Fantasy was made in '87.
I was on a bender.
I may have robbed a 7/11.
And then crunched up my fender.

Members don't see this ad :)
In class all day. Will try and check in as much as I can.

I work all day. I will check back on my break and lunch. :)

Just checking in. I'll be at a tournament literally all day long. 36 holes. If anyone plays golf, they'll know what I'm talking about. :p So won't be around. Be back to check in tonight!

Checking in. At doctor all morning now headed to campus to hand dr note to professor for compulsory lab this afternoon which I cannot attend. Will vote once I get home and can make sense of this all.

Please write between stars like this if you are not actually playing the game!

Oh lawdy, lawdy, lawdy. I feel I'm slightly screwed. Like I said, I know zippity, do and da about Pokemon. Pikachu made his debut while I was perfecting the keg stand...

Guess I best get to guessing my Pokemon :)confused:) and voting for mayor before we run out of day light...

Oh lawdy, lawdy, lawdy. I feel I'm slightly screwed. Like I said, I know zippity, do and da about Pokemon. Pikachu made his debut while I was perfecting the keg stand...

Guess I best get to guessing my Pokemon :)confused:) and voting for mayor before we run out of day light...

Oh, this so amused me. :laugh:

No worries - I was around the same time - the only pokemon I know is Pikachu and I just know he is some crazy yellow creature :laugh: I was way too old to be interested in them.. I am a bit lost, so searching now to try to find my character's element.

Oh, this so amused me. :laugh:

No worries - I was around the same time - the only pokemon I know is Pikachu and I just know he is some crazy yellow creature :laugh: I was way too old to be interested in them.. I am a bit lost, so searching now to try to find my character's element.

wildcat - glad to be of service! Seriously, I can remember looking at Pikachu for the first time during the Saturday morning cartoons and thinking what on Earth?!? This can't last...

And devyn, I hope that you're feeling better today!!! Best of luck on your search - I attempted to look up a few things and my head spun!!

Members don't see this ad :)

I couldnt even get the element right...btw, i hate airports :mad:

Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....pretty sure that's all I know about Pokemon. Besides I thought Squirtle and Ponyta were beyond cute. This game could be interesting :p

Just got home from class, so lemme sit for a minute and figure out the rules of this game. :)

google is your friend.

I'm around the same age as you I think and I played Pokemon. Maybe I was just nerdy though.

I'm around the same age as you I think and I played Pokemon. Maybe I was just nerdy though.

Yeah you must have been uber nerdy :p as I have no idea WTF they are about and no one my age was playing them at the time. :laugh: I thought I was older than you though....

I totes failed my guess today.... have to wait for next day cycle.... :(

Well, Pokemon was popular when I was growing up and I still know nothing about it..

Guess I am not a nerd... :p

Send my message in, very interesting spin on the leader voting. I kinda this shaking things up thing :thumbup:

And yay wiki!!! Totes using it for my dumb VILA project right now about a toy poodle jumping out a woman's purse....

Be back shortly when I get bored again.

Yeah you must have been uber nerdy :p as I have no idea WTF they are about and no one my age was playing them at the time. :laugh: I thought I was older than you though....

I totes failed my guess today.... have to wait for next day cycle.... :(

I think I was like 16 when they came out with the Pokemon games for the original Gameboy. I had a lot of long hockey bus rides and played the hell out of Red on them. :laugh:

I think I was like 16 when they came out with the Pokemon games for the original Gameboy. I had a lot of long hockey bus rides and played the hell out of Red on them. :laugh:

I'm trying to find my old GameBoy, but have no clue which country it's even in. :laugh:

Nintendo-GameBoy-Color-small.jpg

:love:

If you didn't get an answer to your guess, can you resend it? I know there is one but I can't find it. Too many PMs already. :laugh:

If you didn't get an answer to your guess, can you resend it? I know there is one but I can't find it. Too many PMs already. :laugh:

I just sent mine, thought I was going to be late. Man this full day of class thing is kicking my butt.

PS - looking for new avatar right now mods! :)

I want to play pokemon so much now.

Whew, just got on here to check the status of this and we're up and running. Hooray! I also know nothing about Pokemon so uh yeah. This will be interesting.

Need new avatar...

Made my guess. MAJOR fail. However, many thanks to the mods for explaining what I needed to look for. I miss my 12-sided die...

I thought the end of the round was 1230 AM. Now I'm sad to see that the round is still 15 minutes to close. Was hoping to have results already.

I thought the end of the round was 1230 AM. Now I'm sad to see that the round is still 15 minutes to close. Was hoping to have results already.

Hey! Have some respect for the UKers around here... If she had done that I wouldn't have even seen the thread by the time day closed...

I am on my lunch break.
I will check back later!

1 minute left to send in votes!

I love your status: "back hunting wolves"

:laugh:

Figured it was appropriate given the amount of recruitment I received for this game. You guys are really something. I'm so glad I decided to come back... :love:

I don't have too much time so apologies for the write up...

As the darkness sweeps over the Pokemon island paradise, the Pokemon start settling down. Some have found new friends to talk to and others are happy with their old ones (mostly). They haven't put much more thought into where Ponyta may have gone because the more vocal Pokemon kept telling them that she might just be out and about exploring. Maybe she is lost and can't find her way back? We'll just have to wait and see. As most of the group is quieting down, others are just now starting their adventures. Different Pokemon like different times of the day.

During the day, the island dwellers voted for one Pokemon to become their leader. There were three main runners, but only one could win: Nyanko. She is the official lead Pokemon and will help with hard decisions that have to be made in the future.

Normal
1) Minnerbelle
2) Hedgie

Fire
1) FFM
2) Lissarae06

Water
1) Zanydogz
2) Wildcatj

Electric
1) Varz
2) Philliab

Grass
1) FTB
2) SnS

Steel
1) sheepdog
2) LMMS

Fighting
1) DVMD
2) Krist

Poison
1) Ser Dem
2) sheebal

Ground
1)swingnsave
2) WTF

Flying
1) Devyn
2) SOV

Psychic
1) nyanko
2) DocE

Dark
1) Orca2011
2) kaydubs

Bug
1) kakuru
2) Packen

Rock
1) Dyachei
2) LIS

Ghost
1) Ksmi117
2) Equineconstant

Dragon
1) Wolfspeaker
2) Foxhunter

Ice
1) Dandelion18
2) Trematode

It is Night 1. It will be announced later when it closes.

Figured it was appropriate given the amount of recruitment I received for this game. You guys are really something. I'm so glad I decided to come back... :love:

Glad to have you. :D:thumbup:

Congrats nyanko! Now I wanna know who the other 2 top vote getters were!

totes just donated... trying out the animated avatar!

totes just donated... trying out the animated avatar!

just realized this could seem wolfish... it was not for PM reasons, it was because i wanted bigger/animated avatars and i just got my paycheck (and I want to support the SDN mission:D).