Poll: How comfortable are you with knowledge/counseling on OTC vitamins?

Started by JamesL1585
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How Comfortable are you with your knowledge base on Vitamin supplementation?

  • I'm very comfortable, I counsel patients all the time and never have to reference.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I'm pretty comfortable, although I don't know everything and sometimes have to reference things.

    Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I'm not very comfortable, I just look it up or give a very vague answer.

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • "You know, thats a great question. Ask your doctor."

    Votes: 3 15.8%

  • Total voters
    19

JamesL1585

TheAntiSavior?
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm doing a project. Im putting together a patient informational (one of those trifolds you can do on MS word). I chose to do this because my knowledge on vitamins sucks. Class was horrible, and now I'm doing the research and finding out why vitamins are so hard to find! There is hardly no published info on it, and if there is on one particular vitamin, the article might be 450 pages... ya.. no thanks. So this poll is just to see how comfortable you are with your knoweldge base on vitamins.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spent 100 hours in the OTC aisle last year , so.. got it down pat.

Funniest thing i saw? Someone who had been using orajel on their genital warts for "years".

Interesting thing I learned from a database , immodium is safe in children even though the box says otherwise.

One customer asked for "brain pills"., then clarified that they were the things that helped you feel better. Had to refer on that one.
 
Spent 100 hours in the OTC aisle last year , so.. got it down pat.

Funniest thing i saw? Someone who had been using orajel on their genital warts for "years".

Interesting thing I learned from a database , immodium is safe in children even though the box says otherwise.

One customer asked for "brain pills"., then clarified that they were the things that helped you feel better. Had to refer on that one.

CerebroVit!