• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Should the threads on this forum be organized?

• Yes, under separate headers for each school and topic, and subtopics under each school like admissio

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Yes, but I have a slightly different idea (please post idea)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is not a good idea!

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

toothmail

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Status (Visible)
here's a poll to see how many of us want to get this forum organized! lets vote!

pinktooth

Paint my world...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Planet Earth
Status (Visible)
Hi Folks,
It would be really easy to assimilate facts if the threads are sorted and put under different heading.........but this would mean more work for the moderators :D and perhaps then we would need a full time moderator who is willing to sacrifice his/her personal ambitions for the goodwill of fellow SDN er'[email protected]!!

About the Ads

pinktooth

Paint my world...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Planet Earth
Status (Visible)
Originally posted by meggs
I was the one voting no. For the same reason I've stated before. It just won't work, people will still do it the other way around.
Hi Folks,
I voted for the 'idea' that is good but I guess it isn't possible without a full time moderator who would be cleaning the mess and organising the threads regularly:oops:

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status (Visible)
can that be actually done...well u can name the threads and give them sub topics but still they go desulatory in b/w.......eg read the motivational thread...................i guess what we have is fine.....henna is doing great job.............i any case we can always search for what we want..................

sree

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2003
Status (Visible)
thats a good idea....I wish threads r organised.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.