• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Should the threads on this forum be organized?

• Yes, under separate headers for each school and topic, and subtopics under each school like admissio

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Yes, but I have a slightly different idea (please post idea)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this is not a good idea!

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

toothmail

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
Status
here's a poll to see how many of us want to get this forum organized! lets vote!

pinktooth

Paint my world...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Planet Earth
Visit site
Status
Hi Folks,
It would be really easy to assimilate facts if the threads are sorted and put under different heading.........but this would mean more work for the moderators :D and perhaps then we would need a full time moderator who is willing to sacrifice his/her personal ambitions for the goodwill of fellow SDN er'[email protected]!!

elementz

Happiness and Sunshine:)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
I am where my heart is...
Visit site
Status
count me in.I vote for it.
It'll save us quite a bit of running around threads....:D

About the Ads

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Status
I was the one voting no. For the same reason I've stated before. It just won't work, people will still do it the other way around.

pinktooth

Paint my world...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2003
Planet Earth
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by meggs
I was the one voting no. For the same reason I've stated before. It just won't work, people will still do it the other way around.
Hi Folks,
I voted for the 'idea' that is good but I guess it isn't possible without a full time moderator who would be cleaning the mess and organising the threads regularly:oops:

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
can that be actually done...well u can name the threads and give them sub topics but still they go desulatory in b/w.......eg read the motivational thread...................i guess what we have is fine.....henna is doing great job.............i any case we can always search for what we want..................

mrinalini

bAbYRoAcH
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2002
London
Status
Nice idea, but i think its going to be a little difficult to implement.:)

About the Ads