POLL! Topscore vs. Real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heatwheat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets find out what people got on their DAT compared to their Topscore Score. *AA scores only.*

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
what is bump??

Anytime you want the thread to jump back up to the top of the page, you make a post. If you don't really have anything to say about the thread but just wanna see it "bumped" back up to the top you can just say bump.

i'll bump for real. my topscore average was the exact same as my real DAT. This was 2 years ago but still. mine were in mid 20s if i remember right...

Topscore is so awesome. Save it for the end when you think you're done studying. Don't waste it in the beginning just to see 'where you're at'.

good luck!

i'll bump for real. my topscore average was the exact same as my real DAT. This was 2 years ago but still. mine were in mid 20s if i remember right...

Topscore is so awesome. Save it for the end when you think you're done studying. Don't waste it in the beginning just to see 'where you're at'.

good luck!

It is hard to resist the temptation of taking the tests early...

bump

my score table may be helpful for people wondering the difference between TS, Achiever, Kaplan and the real DAT... (highest in each section is in red)

I guess my real DAT was the highest AA and TS ( which I also scored on TS test 3, and my Kaplan final... so I guess for me, those were the most accurate... however each individual section was pretty different. )

picture2tz4.png

my score table may be helpful for people wondering the difference between TS, Achiever, Kaplan and the real DAT... (highest in each section is in red)

I guess my real DAT was the highest AA and TS ( which I also scored on TS test 3, and my Kaplan final... so I guess for me, those were the most accurate... however each individual section was pretty different. )

picture2tz4.png

Thanks... bump