POLL! Topscore vs. Real DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heatwheat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets find out what people got on their DAT compared to their Topscore Score. *AA scores only.*

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
are we voting from our lowest Topscore score or highest?

I think it depends. If you took them at different times and you studied significantly between them then the latest one best represents the difference between Topscore and the real deal.

So I calculated the average (ignoring the -5 because it is an outlier) and on average people went up (0.9).

my problem with topscore is that their QR, RC, and PAT are TOO EASY (but science is a tad harder)!!! I scored a 29 on QR on topscore but a 19 on the real deal, a 22 on RC but 17 on real deal (FRAPPED), and an 18 on Topscore PAT but 16 on real deal. but my TS went from 18 to 20. oh well...

haha I never really read this thread, but I love how persistent doc and heatwheat are. You guys are great. This is pretty funny

I'm going to give this a BUMPITY BUMP BUMP :D

bump ........... that does feel good.:banana:
Besides I really wanted to use that banana.

oh that last msg was my 100th msg on this forum, I wasted it by bumping! oh well...

Didnt' want to make a new thread since this is on topic. I was wondering how the RC and QR compare from those who have taken the DAT to topscore?
Appreciate any insight.
Thanks

Didnt' want to make a new thread since this is on topic. I was wondering how the RC and QR compare from those who have taken the DAT to topscore?
Appreciate any insight.
Thanks

QR little harder.

RC... on real DAT inference questions. in topscore there are none.

BUMP

I know a LOT of people have taken the DAT recently, so please contribute to the poll if you used TopScore! :D

I think this is one of the most useful threads on SDN. Anyone who has taken the DAT and used Topscore, please vote!!!!

I am taking DAT next weeeeeek!

this post helps me!

I would like to vote for +5 On DAT next week!:love: