Poll: Worst Retail Pharmacy to Work For

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

worst retail chain to work for

• Rite-Aid

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Walmart

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Kmart

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Target

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Costco

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • CVS

Votes: 178 82.8%
  • Walgreens

Votes: 19 8.8%

• Total voters
Forum loyalty is about self-selection and a sense of belonging. This is a popular destination for CVS hate. For Walgreens hate please head to topix. (Google: Walgreens Topix)

There are in relatively 0 posts on CVS on topix.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Forum loyalty is about self-selection and a sense of belonging. This is a popular destination for CVS hate. For Walgreens hate please head to topix. (Google: Walgreens Topix)

There are in relatively 0 posts on CVS on topix.
They have a CVS forum there, too. But that website is terrible.

Members don't see this ad :)
I always said the best rotation I ever had was at CVS because it taught me just how much I'd never want to work there!

From my experiences: Local, privately-held grocery chain (Best) > Kroger > Safeway >>>>>>>>>> CVS (Worst!!!)

Reactions: 1 users
I really wish people would just not work for horrible employers like CVS. With no staff, they can't run their business until they improve conditions or wages enough to attract staff.
$150k + in debt won't allow that. Pharmacy schools must secretly have a deal with big corporate pharmacies where they would promise students all these crazy lies to attract them only to make them desperate enough post grad to accept a lower pay...haha that's my theory.

Anyone that thinks Wags is as bad as CVS must not have worked in both. People close to me that work at Wags like it. Never met anyone that liked working at CVS.

Just curious, for those of you who have experience working at CVS, what salary do they start pharmacy managers out at in the southeast?

Worked at WAGS & CVStress & Walmart. WAGS has the fastest, best, most user-friendly computer system (IC+). CVStress system is atrocious. WAGS had me working alone or with one technician often. CVStress in the same area gave me double the technicians although their skill level was not up to par. Walmart had the most help by far and pharmacist overlap. The system was pretty good, too.