PONCE HEALTH SCIENCE UNIVERSITY MSMS PROGRAM-STL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Med4sci

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello has anyone done Ponce MSMS program either the Saint Louis campus or the Puerto Rico campus and how did you like it ?. I am currently enrolled in the Ponce -STL MSMS in medical science and this program is very difficult. We only had two semesters to complete this program so we did 24-25 credit hrs last semester and about 19 credit hrs this semester. It’s basically first year of medical school and I feel like I bussed my ass to get a 3.2 last semester and My projected gpa outlook for this semester is a 3.34. This program doesn’t allow for much time to improve your gpa but I am personally proud of myself and I am hoping medical schools will see the rigor and that it’s more rigorous than any undergrad science coursework. My first undergrad I received a 2.88 cumulative GPA (idk what my science gpa was probably lower like a 2.5 I dropped pre med quick). my second undergrad I received a 3.13 (science gpa a 3.00) and finally this special masters degree which will most like be a 3.34. What are you all’s thoughts on my situation ? I am still going to take the mcat and apply anyway to schools this application cycle, but i would like to hear you all’s thoughts on my situation, and how do y’all feel about how SMP’s are weight vs. a traditional undergrad GPA.

Members don't see this ad.