Step I Poor comlex 1 score, some advise (read all)

Started by RoushLove
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RoushLove

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am looking for advise on how to handle making a literal 400 on COMLEX 1. I had been handling a lot over the summer on a personal level with my dad losing his job and some other things I’d rather not discuss, but unfortunately it effected my score. My comsaes were over over a 500, and it just sucks that of course this was the time I had all of this non board related stress to deal with otherwise I should have made much better.
My current game plan is to work my butt off on rotations and level 2.
I know my level 1 score will be an eye sore, but can doing well on rotations and scoring above a 500 level 2 will help negate a low level 1?

I’m not looking for people to just tell me to quit or I’m screwed, family med is something I’m interested in and I am almost positive I’d get it even now.