Poor undergrad record at all relevant AFTER pharm school?

Started by Pharm0307
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharm0307

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got accepted into MWU-Glendale. I've fulfilled all their pre-reqs, but I want to drop an Ochem Lab that I'm only taking to meet another pharm school's (that I don't want to go to) requirement.

Will getting a W on my last semester of undergrad at all hurt me since I've already been accepted? The reason I'm asking is that I actually have a couple of W's during undergrad already.

When I am looking at jobs after Pharm school, they won't be looking at my undergrad record at all, right?
 
I just got accepted into MWU-Glendale. I've fulfilled all their pre-reqs, but I want to drop an Ochem Lab that I'm only taking to meet another pharm school's (that I don't want to go to) requirement.

Will getting a W on my last semester of undergrad at all hurt me since I've already been accepted? The reason I'm asking is that I actually have a couple of W's during undergrad already.

When I am looking at jobs after Pharm school, they won't be looking at my undergrad record at all, right?

Won't be looking at your Pharm school record either last I heard.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do residencies want a copy of your undergrad transcript as well with your application?

I was thinking I heard that somewhere but they were applying for PGY-2 and may have been talking about their pharm school transcript...
 
I just got accepted into MWU-Glendale. I've fulfilled all their pre-reqs, but I want to drop an Ochem Lab that I'm only taking to meet another pharm school's (that I don't want to go to) requirement.

Will getting a W on my last semester of undergrad at all hurt me since I've already been accepted? The reason I'm asking is that I actually have a couple of W's during undergrad already.

When I am looking at jobs after Pharm school, they won't be looking at my undergrad record at all, right?

Before getting accepted, I had 1 C in a nursing class and 2 W's. My last semester of undergrad, I had 1 W and 3 C's. As long as you continue to meet a GPA requirement, you're good. (BTW, I had my ileum taken out in the middle of the semester too.)