Popoy's words of wisdom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Patrick O

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Popoy why don't you speak some of your words of wisdom to me and tell me when PCOM is gonna start pulling people off the alternate list?

P.S. Don't tell me to call the school cause I already did :D

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry Patrick O! Can't help you there.... My wisdom's pretty limited :D

If I hear anything I'll let you know, but thus far nothing....

damn ... I dared check and low and behold 10 min after my original post a reply...

its almost like we are chatting really slow :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Patrick O, are you kissing up to Popoy! :D Why don't you try stroking his ego a little harder. :eek: :D

I guess since I don't have 500+ posts my words are not as wise as Popoy's. :( To the foolish go the spoils! ;) :mad: ;)

PS- Incase you didn't know, I was being sarcastic!

Homer J

Yikes.... :eek:

Just because I have 500+ posts doesn't make me any wiser than anyone in this SDN.... It just means I've got all the time in the world right now.... :D

I got the sarcasm HomerJ.... dooohh!!! :D

Later peeps,
:cool:

But Popoy, you have 500+ posts in 2 months!! heh heh..nice!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Popoy:
•Yikes.... :eek:

Just because I have 500+ posts doesn't make me any wiser than anyone in this SDN.... It just means I've got all the time in the world right now.... :D

I got the sarcasm HomerJ.... dooohh!!! :D

Later peeps,
:cool:

Popoy, I am going to take you down! I am watching you! I am just around the corner...

jsdmu.... BRING IT ON!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)

Y'all done messed up now! Here I come to claim the throne! :D ;)

Oh man, What have I started? :p

It's cool.... These are buddies of mines!!!

It's all in good fun!!! :D

PatrickO did you find anything out about PCOM yet?

I've tried emailing the admissions folks in your behalf and other people I know. If I hear anything back I'll post up....

Gracias my Osteopathic friend. No nothing yet... it doesn't surprise me though. I did a little search on SDN for PCOM waitlisters in the past and their were a lot of acceptances in mid July. I would obviously like to find out soon, so I don't make plans for LECOM and have to break a lease. My hometown is about 50min from PCOM... but Erie... my gosh its far.
Come on PCOM! Let me step up to the plate

Pat :eek:

Patrick O,
Erie is a great place. The cost of living is reasonable. There's 2 osteopathic hospitals, a level 1 trauma center, an allopathic hospital, the VA and Shriner's hospitals. Clinical rotation will be easy to get.
For recreation, Erie has the lake, Presque Isle, 4 playhouses, art and historical museums and a dollar movie theatre (on Tuesday's its 50 cents).
I will be starting in August at LECOM. The new building will be great. The class size is reasonable. People are friendly in NW PA. ;)

Erie is also the town that they filmed the movie That thing you do.

I thought I'd share that factoid with you PatrickO.... :cool:

Originally posted by Popoy:
•Just because I have 500+ posts doesn't make me any wiser than anyone in this SDN....•

Popoy, that happens when you get to 600+ ;)

LOL!!!! Got it... :D :D :D

Jamie, you're just full of one liners aren't you?!!! :D

Later dude!!!

Popoy,
Let me set you straight. The movie The Thing That You Dowas set in Erie. However, there was never a scene shot in Erie. The set was designed to look like State St. Even the maple trees were fake. I must admit, I have never seen the entire movie.
I am really posting just trying to make it to senior status!! :D

Lisa,.... Thanks for the bit of info.... I guess in all movie, or at least most, they try and make the best of what they have....

You're notation is noted.... Later :D