UIWSOM 2018 incoming students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

salomon1220

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I was accepted into UIWSOM and will be starting in the fall of 2018 so I just wanted to get in contact with some of my future classmates to talk about anything related to UIWSOM and maybe get in contact with anyone looking to find a room mate for this fall. I interviewd January 19

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys! I was accepted into UIWSOM and will be starting in the fall of 2018 so I just wanted to get in contact with some of my future classmates to talk about anything related to UIWSOM and maybe get in contact with anyone looking to find a room mate for this fall. I interviewd January 19
Hi salomon1220! I will be attending UIWSOM this Fall, I was accepted back in October. Just FYI, this may be better placed in the "Osteopathic Class Threads" section, I think a moderator would have to move it though.

Have you joined the UIWSOM 2022 FB group yet? There is an ongoing introductory conversation going on there. There is also a conversation going on about finding roommates.

Glad to "meet" you, at least through the electrons!

Good luck to you guys.

Good luck to you guys.
I have to ask, having seen many a sarcastic post in the past from you, if this is a good bad or indifferent good luck? haha

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user