Portage Learning / Geneva College - Biochem (online)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicalmoviebuff

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to retake biochem and wanted to do it asynchronously since I work full-time. I had planned on going through UCSD Extension, but just read a post where someone mentioned that schools were not accepting the UCSD biochem course as they go by quarters (instead of semesters).

After doing research, I found some people recommending taking it online via Portage Learning through Geneva College. It is supposedly accepted, but want to make sure before enrolling.

Does anybody know about taking biochem/pre-reqs with Portage Learning / Geneva College? Any fulfillment issues with medical schools? If you took the course, what was it like?

On that note, if anybody did biochemistry online and it was accepted by med schools, please share!