med2be25
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'll keep it simple, non-traditional, planning on taking mcat and applying to SMPs in the coming spring. Only struggle I have is with my biochem prerequisite. I have no option to take it in person this fall and am debating between portage learning, UCSD-extension , UCB, or UNE online. I saw somewhere that someone had trouble with certain MD schools not accepting their online UCSD biochem course which imo is pretty alarming lol
Other than that, if anyone who has taken biochem or a similar prerequisite online could provide some advice and hope to me , it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'll keep it simple, non-traditional, planning on taking mcat and applying to SMPs in the coming spring. Only struggle I have is with my biochem prerequisite. I have no option to take it in person this fall and am debating between portage learning, UCSD-extension , UCB, or UNE online. I saw somewhere that someone had trouble with certain MD schools not accepting their online UCSD biochem course which imo is pretty alarming lol
Other than that, if anyone who has taken biochem or a similar prerequisite online could provide some advice and hope to me , it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!