Possibility for RDA or RDH for an International Student Program student.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chennaidoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible as an International Student pursuing the 2 year Advanced Standing Program to apply for exams and take up work as RDA or RDH for the sake of work experience as well as added income during the university years? If it is possible to do so, then what are the exams available and how feasible is it both academically and economically during university years?? I would be very grateful if anyone can please help me clear this confusion?? Thank you in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible as an International Student pursuing the 2 year Advanced Standing Program to apply for exams and take up work as RDA or RDH for the sake of work experience as well as added income during the university years? If it is possible to do so, then what are the exams available and how feasible is it both academically and economically during university years?? I would be very grateful if anyone can please help me clear this confusion?? Thank you in advance :)

I am looking for some kind of job as well. It will be super helpful if anybody can throw some light on this.
I have applied online for various DA jobs/volunteer in Chicago, but did not suceed. I was told we need a certificate.
There are some short courses in Florida and Wisconsin which provide the certificate.