possible: lose my accepted status?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bioshawn

bioshawn
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm deciding to attend NOVA, and happened to look at their catalog again.
Found that they require English composition and English literature as prerequisite courses!
I took two english courses, First year english and second writing. and I thought it was enough for prerequisite...
I didn't pay attention about that until.... and now frustrated.
Shoud I take literature class before entering the school?
Should I lose my accepted status if I fail to complete the requirement (literature course)?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd ask them. If anything you can just take an online one over the summer somewhere.

bioshawn,

Congrats on choosing Nova. I love it! My question to you is did they ask you in your interview about your english classes? If they didn't mention it and they sent you an acceptance letter, don't worry about it, you're golden!

Steve

Members don't see this ad :)
They didn't ask it.
now, feel much better, thanks.
I'd better to give a call and ask them.

i would find out for sure by asking - my school sent me letters reminding me to take another 3 hours of english during my last semester in college, so i think eventually they will check.

bioshawn said:
I'm deciding to attend NOVA, and happened to look at their catalog again.
Found that they require English composition and English literature as prerequisite courses!
I took two english courses, First year english and second writing. and I thought it was enough for prerequisite...
I didn't pay attention about that until.... and now frustrated.
Shoud I take literature class before entering the school?
Should I lose my accepted status if I fail to complete the requirement (literature course)?

I would call the school and find out, why take a chance? If you need to take one take it over the summer or on-line--congrats on your acceptance :laugh:

Thank you guys.
I called NOVA, and found that the courses I took were good for their prerequisite.
NICE

bioshawn said:
Thank you guys.
I called NOVA, and found that the courses I took were good for their prerequisite.
NICE
Good for you :thumbup: , and you'll have your summer off as well. Enjoy it!!!