Possible to get a pre-requisite waived?

Started by xami14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xami14

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still have yet to take Orgo 2 lab. Planning to take it in the summer if I have to (odds are I will), but I was curious if anyone has ever gotten a pre-requisite waived either by not taking the course at all or fulfilling it by another class?
 
I was able to get Orgo lab waived because I took quantitative analysis


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
In the lieu of going on a rant here, I'm not sure how you avoided Ochem Lab 2 while taking Ochem 2, but you really should take the lab. That said...I'm sure you can find someone willing to waive it.
 
Luckily I was able to get orgo 2 lab waived with a normal biochem class. Hopes this helps anyone in the future