possible vs impossible??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glick1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hate to bother everyone again but here's my question. I'm pretty good with pharmocology, oral surgery, and pathology you can pretty much say I have them in my innate knowledge... very comfortable... the rest of the subjects for part 2 are :

- operative
- prostho
- perio
- endo
- behavioral/ public health
- radiology
- pediatrics

now the question, is it at all possible (have anyone actaully done this before...) to study just one weekend for the above and still do well (as in 90 at least??) please let me know, i hate studying very long for tests, i like to just cram but is it possible or should i not waste my money? because i have many plans and it looks like to me i have to just take this darn board part 2 as fast as i can before it ruins all my plans. i appreciate your advice!!

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

one Weekend? are you kidding? if this is you are planing to do, please don't
:)

I think you can do that and pass, but I don't think you can do that and expect to get a 90.

Remember, the exam has over 110 questions on Pedo/Ortho/Patient Management. That's 1/4 of the exam right there.

Pharm is only ~35 questions total, by comparison.

I studied for about 4-5 days and got an 85. At the time I didn't care, because I didn't want to specialize. Now I have changed my mind and have to take it all over again.