1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Post acceptances! Howard U===please Respond :D

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by legrita, Mar 31, 2001.

1. legrita

legrita New Mommy
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Hello everyone,
    Has anyone heard from Howard...my best friend interevied in Feb and we're waiting to hear from them....they said six weeks, it's been seven so far. Should she impatiently call? What do you think. Please post all acceptances. [​IMG]

------------------
    The greates reward for man's dedication to excellence is not what one gets from it, but what he or she becomes through it!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Malftap

Malftap Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Howard is very slow about getting information out and keeping people informed. Though I must say when I interviewed there I heard back before the six weeks period that they gave us. I would tell your friend to wait until eight weeks are up and then call them and see what's going on.

4. Mikado

Mikado Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Med schools do not reject candidates for calling. As long as you are polite, one of the secretaries will simply punch in her social and tell you if a decision has been made. Admissions office staff do not have the power or malice to damn people to hell just for making a phone call.

Mikado