Post acceptances! Howard U===please Respond :D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

legrita

New Mommy
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Has anyone heard from Howard...my best friend interevied in Feb and we're waiting to hear from them....they said six weeks, it's been seven so far. Should she impatiently call? What do you think. Please post all acceptances.
biggrin.gif

------------------
The greates reward for man's dedication to excellence is not what one gets from it, but what he or she becomes through it!

Members don't see this ad.

Howard is very slow about getting information out and keeping people informed. Though I must say when I interviewed there I heard back before the six weeks period that they gave us. I would tell your friend to wait until eight weeks are up and then call them and see what's going on.

Med schools do not reject candidates for calling. As long as you are polite, one of the secretaries will simply punch in her social and tell you if a decision has been made. Admissions office staff do not have the power or malice to damn people to hell just for making a phone call.

Mikado