Peter27

2+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
My application has just been verified by ADEA, they notified me today by email.
  • Do I have to do anything else besides fill out supplemental applications and pay supplemental fees?
  • On the "dental school designation" section it states my mailing status as "not mailed", anyone know what this means?
  • I just turned in the supplemental application and paid the fee for Boston University. In the "decisions" tab of my application my status is "received/ waiting additional information". Am I done with the application or is there additional information I need to turn in?
I posted in the "chance me thread" but like others didn't get a reply. I was hoping this could let me know where I'm standing.

BCP/SCIENCE/NON-SCIENCE/TOTAL GPA: 3.46/3.49/3.68/3.55

AA/TS/RC/QR/PAT: 22/24/18/21/16

Shadowing: 84 hours total between 3 dentists. One at an open clinic. Two at their practice.
Volunteer: 64 hours total between 3 places.
Work experience: Receptionist 400+ hours, Waiter at a sushi restaurant 192 hours, tutor at my university 10 hours.

I applied to USC, UCLA, UCSF, UOPSF, Loma, Western, Boston, Lecom, NYU, and temple.

Thank you everyone!

BeaverLover

2+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2014
Status
Dental Student
You're probably done after submitting a supplemental app, it sometimes takes a while for it to update on AADSAS so you should follow the program's portal if possible.

OP
Peter27

Peter27

2+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
You're probably done after submitting a supplemental app, it sometimes takes a while for it to update on AADSAS so you should follow the program's portal if possible.
Thank you for the fast replies :)