Post bac after MPH?

Started by behealthy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

behealthy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I've missed most post bacc program due dates this year, but I applied to a number of MPH programs. if I were to do an MPH, could I do a post bacc after that? I know it's an odd order, but is it allowed?
 
I think I've missed most post bacc program due dates this year, but I applied to a number of MPH programs. if I were to do an MPH, could I do a post bacc after that? I know it's an odd order, but is it allowed?

As long as your check doesn't bounce.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2.95 overall ( graduating in june, hopefully going to hit 3.0), ~3.4 last two years ( 5 year plan, switched from aero engineering--> ph)
1200 on GRE, no mcat. I'm not sure what exactly I need, but I'm interested in an MPH, so if I get in, I'm inclined to go, but I know it won't completely make up for my poor UG gpa.
 
2.95 overall ( graduating in june, hopefully going to hit 3.0), ~3.4 last two years ( 5 year plan, switched from aero engineering--> ph)
1200 on GRE, no mcat. I'm not sure what exactly I need, but I'm interested in an MPH, so if I get in, I'm inclined to go, but I know it won't completely make up for my poor UG gpa.

yeah, you'll probably need a postbac... SMP might not be a bad way to go, although you will have to take the MCAT for that.
 
To get back to my first question: in the unlikely event I get into an mph program, can I do a post-bacc afterwords?