Post bac at same institution as undergard. Transcript/AMCAs issue

Started by vantheman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vantheman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am currently in a postbac/internship program (I will not be earning any sort of degree or certificate). I am doing this through the same institution where I received my undergraduate degree. I am curious how to enter this on AMCAS/send in transcripts...

1. Do I list the undergraduate degree and postbac separately and send in one transcript (since my institution will have everything on one transcript)?
2. Should I list separately and have my school send in two transcripts (even though they will be the same)?
3. Should I just list it all under 1 school and send 1 transcript.

I have read through the instruction manual and couldn't find a clear cut answer.


Thanks for your time!
 
Does your transcript indicate a degree earned after 4 years of study, then has additional courses after that?

If so, I would do enter two schools, with 1 transcript


Yes, it displays as you said above. Thanks for your help, Cheers!